Using Data Mining to Detect Fraud and Misuse of School Funds
John Musso withKarin Smith
Misuse of school funds is a significant problem that impacts district budgets across the nation. In this segment, we look at how to detect and prevent fraud and abuse of school funds.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
January 20, 2015 School Business Matters
Karin Smith has over 15 years of experience in school district leadership. As a consulting manager with Heinfeld & Meech, Karin is able to share her school finance expertise with school districts across Arizona and in other states. Before joining H&M in 2011, Karin served as CFO at Kyrene Elementary School District in Tempe, Arizona.
More from John Musso
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media