Using Data Mining to Detect Fraud and Misuse of School Funds
John Musso withKarin Smith
Misuse of school funds is a significant problem that impacts district budgets across the nation. In this segment, we look at how to detect and prevent fraud and abuse of school funds.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
January 20, 2015 School Business Matters
Karin Smith has over 15 years of experience in school district leadership. As a consulting manager with Heinfeld & Meech, Karin is able to share her school finance expertise with school districts across Arizona and in other states. Before joining H&M in 2011, Karin served as CFO at Kyrene Elementary School District in Tempe, Arizona.
More from John Musso
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media