Using Data Mining to Detect Fraud and Misuse of School Funds
John Musso withKarin Smith
Misuse of school funds is a significant problem that impacts district budgets across the nation. In this segment, we look at how to detect and prevent fraud and abuse of school funds.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
January 20, 2015 School Business Matters
Karin Smith has over 15 years of experience in school district leadership. As a consulting manager with Heinfeld & Meech, Karin is able to share her school finance expertise with school districts across Arizona and in other states. Before joining H&M in 2011, Karin served as CFO at Kyrene Elementary School District in Tempe, Arizona.
More from John Musso
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media