Using Data Mining to Detect Fraud and Misuse of School Funds
John Musso withKarin Smith
Misuse of school funds is a significant problem that impacts district budgets across the nation. In this segment, we look at how to detect and prevent fraud and abuse of school funds.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
January 20, 2015 School Business Matters
Karin Smith has over 15 years of experience in school district leadership. As a consulting manager with Heinfeld & Meech, Karin is able to share her school finance expertise with school districts across Arizona and in other states. Before joining H&M in 2011, Karin served as CFO at Kyrene Elementary School District in Tempe, Arizona.
More from John Musso
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media