Using Education Technologies in Rural Schools
Susan Bearden,andTammy Neil
Educators, administrators, and students in rural schools face a set of unique challenges with education technology. Our guest gives us a window into the problems and solutions.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
March 26, 2018 EdTechCHAT
Tammy Neil is a Computer Science teacher. She teaches grades 6-12 in a growing CTE program at Branford High School in Suwannee County, FL. Outside of the classroom, she is the lead organizer for Edcamp Branford, co-moderates #FLedChat and #RuralEdChat each week on Twitter. She is a Google Certified Trainer. Susan Bearden is an educational consultant, author, blogger, and speaker who serves as the Digital Equity Project Director for the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN).
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media