Using Education Technologies in Rural Schools
Susan Bearden,andTammy Neil
Educators, administrators, and students in rural schools face a set of unique challenges with education technology. Our guest gives us a window into the problems and solutions.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
March 26, 2018 EdTechCHAT
Tammy Neil is a Computer Science teacher. She teaches grades 6-12 in a growing CTE program at Branford High School in Suwannee County, FL. Outside of the classroom, she is the lead organizer for Edcamp Branford, co-moderates #FLedChat and #RuralEdChat each week on Twitter. She is a Google Certified Trainer. Susan Bearden is an educational consultant, author, blogger, and speaker who serves as the Digital Equity Project Director for the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN).
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media