Using Hashtags and Twitter Chats in the Classroom
Susan M. Bearden withStarr Sackstein
This week we discuss how teachers are using Twitter hashtags in their classrooms to extened classroom discussions, follow up on assignments and give students voice.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.7K 0
January 20, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Starr Sackstein, MJE, JEA New York State Director / High school educator, author, reformer, recovering perfectionist. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media