Using Hashtags and Twitter Chats in the Classroom
Susan M. Bearden withStarr Sackstein
This week we discuss how teachers are using Twitter hashtags in their classrooms to extened classroom discussions, follow up on assignments and give students voice.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.7K 0
January 20, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Starr Sackstein, MJE, JEA New York State Director / High school educator, author, reformer, recovering perfectionist. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media