Using Hashtags and Twitter Chats in the Classroom
Susan M. Bearden withStarr Sackstein
This week we discuss how teachers are using Twitter hashtags in their classrooms to extened classroom discussions, follow up on assignments and give students voice.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.7K 0
January 20, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Starr Sackstein, MJE, JEA New York State Director / High school educator, author, reformer, recovering perfectionist. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media