Using Hashtags and Twitter Chats in the Classroom
Susan M. Bearden withStarr Sackstein
This week we discuss how teachers are using Twitter hashtags in their classrooms to extened classroom discussions, follow up on assignments and give students voice.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.7K 0
January 20, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Starr Sackstein, MJE, JEA New York State Director / High school educator, author, reformer, recovering perfectionist. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media