Using Pen Pals to Teach Social Studies and World Culture
Vicki Davis withLori Roy
Our guest today is a social studies teacher who shares with us how she uses the site ePals to connect her students to cultures around the world.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.7K 0
October 14, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Lori Roy is a secondary school teacher at Bishop Alexander Carter in the city of Greater Sudbury. She is presently teaching a Grade 12 world cultures class.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media