Using Podcasting in the Classroom: What to Consider
Susan M. Bearden withJeff Bradbury
This week we look at creative ways in which teachers can use podcasting in the classroom to differentiate instruction and engage students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
January 27, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Jeff Bradbury is the Director of Orchestras at North Brunswick Twp. High School in New Jersey. He is the creator of the TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network and is a Google Certified Teacher, Google Educator, and father of 3 amazing triplets. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media