Using Podcasting in the Classroom: What to Consider
Susan M. Bearden withJeff Bradbury
This week we look at creative ways in which teachers can use podcasting in the classroom to differentiate instruction and engage students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
January 27, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Jeff Bradbury is the Director of Orchestras at North Brunswick Twp. High School in New Jersey. He is the creator of the TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network and is a Google Certified Teacher, Google Educator, and father of 3 amazing triplets. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media