Using Podcasting in the Classroom: What to Consider
Susan M. Bearden withJeff Bradbury
This week we look at creative ways in which teachers can use podcasting in the classroom to differentiate instruction and engage students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
January 27, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Jeff Bradbury is the Director of Orchestras at North Brunswick Twp. High School in New Jersey. He is the creator of the TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network and is a Google Certified Teacher, Google Educator, and father of 3 amazing triplets. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media