Using Podcasting in the Classroom: What to Consider
Susan M. Bearden withJeff Bradbury
This week we look at creative ways in which teachers can use podcasting in the classroom to differentiate instruction and engage students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
January 27, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Jeff Bradbury is the Director of Orchestras at North Brunswick Twp. High School in New Jersey. He is the creator of the TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network and is a Google Certified Teacher, Google Educator, and father of 3 amazing triplets. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media