Using Powerful Prompts to Inspire Students to Write
Vicki Davis with John Spencer
Our guest says that great student writing starts with powerful, engagingprompts. Tune in as he shares some prime examples.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
John Spencer @spencerideas
Share 1.6K 0
October 9, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
After teaching middle school for eleven years, John Spencer is now a professor of instructional technology at George Fox University. He is passionate about creativity, design thinking, and digital literacy. He blogs at spencerideas.org.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media