Using Powerful Prompts to Inspire Students to Write
Vicki Davis with John Spencer
Our guest says that great student writing starts with powerful, engagingprompts. Tune in as he shares some prime examples.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
John Spencer @spencerideas
Share 1.6K 0
October 9, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
After teaching middle school for eleven years, John Spencer is now a professor of instructional technology at George Fox University. He is passionate about creativity, design thinking, and digital literacy. He blogs at spencerideas.org.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media