Using Powerful Prompts to Inspire Students to Write
Vicki Davis with John Spencer
Our guest says that great student writing starts with powerful, engagingprompts. Tune in as he shares some prime examples.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
John Spencer @spencerideas
Share 1.6K 0
October 9, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
After teaching middle school for eleven years, John Spencer is now a professor of instructional technology at George Fox University. He is passionate about creativity, design thinking, and digital literacy. He blogs at spencerideas.org.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media