Using Powerful Prompts to Inspire Students to Write
Vicki Davis with John Spencer
Our guest says that great student writing starts with powerful, engagingprompts. Tune in as he shares some prime examples.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
John Spencer @spencerideas
Share 1.6K 0
October 9, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
After teaching middle school for eleven years, John Spencer is now a professor of instructional technology at George Fox University. He is passionate about creativity, design thinking, and digital literacy. He blogs at spencerideas.org.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media