Using Social Media and Robotics to Engage Students in STEM
Vicki Davis with Randy Cailor, Lewis Chappelear
In this segment we explore how project “Lead the Way” is connecting students and classrooms to engaging STEM projects.
Follow on Twitter: @coolcatteacher
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 922 0
October 30, 2013 EdTech Radio
Randy Cailor has been a licensed professional engineer for over 25 years. This year Randy made the transition to starting a new STEM program at Providence Christian Academy in Lilburn, GA. Lewis Chappelear is currently pursuing a Ph.D. in education with a specialization in educational technology. As an engineering and design, math, and science teacher, Lewis has worked with his students to build robots, design bridges, and learn about teamwork.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media