Using Social Media and Robotics to Engage Students in STEM
Vicki Davis with Randy Cailor, Lewis Chappelear
In this segment we explore how project “Lead the Way” is connecting students and classrooms to engaging STEM projects.
Follow on Twitter: @coolcatteacher
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 922 0
October 30, 2013 EdTech Radio
Randy Cailor has been a licensed professional engineer for over 25 years. This year Randy made the transition to starting a new STEM program at Providence Christian Academy in Lilburn, GA. Lewis Chappelear is currently pursuing a Ph.D. in education with a specialization in educational technology. As an engineering and design, math, and science teacher, Lewis has worked with his students to build robots, design bridges, and learn about teamwork.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media