Using Social Media and Robotics to Engage Students in STEM
Vicki Davis with Randy Cailor, Lewis Chappelear
In this segment we explore how project “Lead the Way” is connecting students and classrooms to engaging STEM projects.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
October 30, 2013 Every Classroom Matters
Randy Cailor has been a licensed professional engineer for over 25 years. This year Randy made the transition to starting a new STEM program at Providence Christian Academy in Lilburn, GA. Lewis Chappelear is currently pursuing a Ph.D. in education with a specialization in educational technology. As an engineering and design, math, and science teacher, Lewis has worked with his students to build robots, design bridges, and learn about teamwork.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media