Using Social Media and Robotics to Engage Students in STEM
Vicki Davis with Randy Cailor, Lewis Chappelear
In this segment we explore how project “Lead the Way” is connecting students and classrooms to engaging STEM projects.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
October 30, 2013 Every Classroom Matters
Randy Cailor has been a licensed professional engineer for over 25 years. This year Randy made the transition to starting a new STEM program at Providence Christian Academy in Lilburn, GA. Lewis Chappelear is currently pursuing a Ph.D. in education with a specialization in educational technology. As an engineering and design, math, and science teacher, Lewis has worked with his students to build robots, design bridges, and learn about teamwork.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media