Using Social Media and Robotics to Engage Students in STEM
Vicki Davis with Randy Cailor, Lewis Chappelear
In this segment we explore how project “Lead the Way” is connecting students and classrooms to engaging STEM projects.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
October 30, 2013 Every Classroom Matters
Randy Cailor has been a licensed professional engineer for over 25 years. This year Randy made the transition to starting a new STEM program at Providence Christian Academy in Lilburn, GA. Lewis Chappelear is currently pursuing a Ph.D. in education with a specialization in educational technology. As an engineering and design, math, and science teacher, Lewis has worked with his students to build robots, design bridges, and learn about teamwork.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media