The Evolving Rules of Using Social Media in Education
Susan M. BeardenwithHeidi Larson
Join us for a quick update on how the rules of using social media in education are evolving.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
March 13, 2017 EdTechCHAT
Heidi Larson is the lead of the Investing in Innovation (i3) Education Technology Community. She is also an outreach liaison for the Regional Educational Laboratory Northeast and Islands and is developing curricula materials for an NSF grant on building social technology capacity. Susan Bearden is Senior Education Pioneer Fellow, Office of Educational Technology, U.S. Department Of Education.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media