The Evolving Rules of Using Social Media in Education
Susan M. BeardenwithHeidi Larson
Join us for a quick update on how the rules of using social media in education are evolving.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
March 13, 2017 EdTechCHAT
Heidi Larson is the lead of the Investing in Innovation (i3) Education Technology Community. She is also an outreach liaison for the Regional Educational Laboratory Northeast and Islands and is developing curricula materials for an NSF grant on building social technology capacity. Susan Bearden is Senior Education Pioneer Fellow, Office of Educational Technology, U.S. Department Of Education.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media