The Evolving Rules of Using Social Media in Education
Susan M. BeardenwithHeidi Larson
Join us for a quick update on how the rules of using social media in education are evolving.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
March 13, 2017 EdTechCHAT
Heidi Larson is the lead of the Investing in Innovation (i3) Education Technology Community. She is also an outreach liaison for the Regional Educational Laboratory Northeast and Islands and is developing curricula materials for an NSF grant on building social technology capacity. Susan Bearden is Senior Education Pioneer Fellow, Office of Educational Technology, U.S. Department Of Education.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media