Using Social Media in the Classroom: Benefits and Barriers
Katrina Stevens, Sharon Plante, Susan M. Bearden
In this summary of the 9/16/13 Edtechchat we discuss best practices for using social media in the classroom and modeling those practices.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
September 16, 2013 EdTech Radio
Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne. Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT. Katrina Stevens, a former teacher and administrator, is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media