Using Social Media in the Classroom: Benefits and Barriers
Katrina Stevens, Sharon Plante, Susan M. Bearden
In this summary of the 9/16/13 Edtechchat we discuss best practices for using social media in the classroom and modeling those practices.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
September 16, 2013 EdTech Radio
Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne. Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT. Katrina Stevens, a former teacher and administrator, is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media