Using Social Media in the Classroom: Benefits and Barriers
Katrina Stevens, Sharon Plante, Susan M. Bearden
In this summary of the 9/16/13 EdTechChat we discuss best practices for using social media in the classroom and modeling those practices.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
September 16, 2013 Edtech Greatest Hits
Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne. Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT. Katrina Stevens, a former teacher and administrator, is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media