Using Social Media in the Classroom: Benefits and Barriers
Katrina Stevens, Sharon Plante, Susan M. Bearden
In this summary of the 9/16/13 EdTechChat we discuss best practices for using social media in the classroom and modeling those practices.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
September 16, 2013 Edtech Greatest Hits
Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne. Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT. Katrina Stevens, a former teacher and administrator, is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media