Using Social Media in the Classroom: Benefits and Barriers
Katrina Stevens, Sharon Plante, Susan M. Bearden
In this summary of the 9/16/13 EdTechChat we discuss best practices for using social media in the classroom and modeling those practices.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
September 16, 2013 EdTechCHAT
Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne. Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT. Katrina Stevens, a former teacher and administrator, is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media