Using Social Media with Parents: What Works, What to Avoid
Rae Pica with Kathy Cook, Erin Klein, Joe Mazza
Social media is potentially a powerful tool for connecting with parents. What is required to make parent/teacher social media work?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
April 14, 2014 Educators Channel
Kathy Cook is Director of Educational Technology and a faculty member at the University of Phoenix College of Education and a former K-12 teacher. Dr. Joe Mazza serves as K-12 Director of Connected Teaching, Learning & Leadership in Pennsylvania. He is the Innovation Coach at the University of Pennsylvania’s Graduate School of Education. Erin Klein is a second grade teacher, blogs at Kleinspiration.com and also blogs for Scholastic as a member of the National Writing Project.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media