Using Social Media with Parents: What Works, What to Avoid
Rae Pica with Kathy Cook, Erin Klein, Joe Mazza
Social media is potentially a powerful tool for connecting with parents. What is required to make parent/teacher social media work?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
April 14, 2014 Educators Channel
Kathy Cook is Director of Educational Technology and a faculty member at the University of Phoenix College of Education and a former K-12 teacher. Dr. Joe Mazza serves as K-12 Director of Connected Teaching, Learning & Leadership in Pennsylvania. He is the Innovation Coach at the University of Pennsylvania’s Graduate School of Education. Erin Klein is a second grade teacher, blogs at Kleinspiration.com and also blogs for Scholastic as a member of the National Writing Project.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media