Using Social Media with Parents: What Works, What to Avoid
Rae Pica with Kathy Cook, Erin Klein, Joe Mazza
Social media is potentially a powerful tool for connecting with parents. What is required to make parent/teacher social media work?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
April 14, 2014 Educators Channel
Kathy Cook is Director of Educational Technology and a faculty member at the University of Phoenix College of Education and a former K-12 teacher. Dr. Joe Mazza serves as K-12 Director of Connected Teaching, Learning & Leadership in Pennsylvania. He is the Innovation Coach at the University of Pennsylvania’s Graduate School of Education. Erin Klein is a second grade teacher, blogs at Kleinspiration.com and also blogs for Scholastic as a member of the National Writing Project.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media