Using Sports to Teach Math
Vicki Davis withScott Allen
Engaging students in math can be challenging, but our guest has developed a way to make it exciting and engaging. Tune in as we talk about how to teach math using sports.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.7K 0
March 10, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Scott Allen is a high school mathematics/computer science teacher at Kettle Run High School in Nokesville, VA - Fauquier County Public Schools. He is in his 11th year of teaching, having taught 3 years as a 7th grade Algebra/Pre-Algebra teacher and in my 8th year teaching high school.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media