Using Sports to Teach Math
Vicki Davis withScott Allen
Engaging students in math can be challenging, but our guest has developed a way to make it exciting and engaging. Tune in as we talk about how to teach math using sports.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.7K 0
March 10, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Scott Allen is a high school mathematics/computer science teacher at Kettle Run High School in Nokesville, VA - Fauquier County Public Schools. He is in his 11th year of teaching, having taught 3 years as a 7th grade Algebra/Pre-Algebra teacher and in my 8th year teaching high school.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media