Using Technology to Avoid the Dreaded Summer Learning Loss
Sharon Plante, Alex J Podchaski, Susan M. Bearden
In this segment we discuss highlights from the July 8th #Edtechchat on avoiding summer, learning loss.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
June 24, 2013 Blended Learning
Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT. Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media