Using Technology to Avoid the Dreaded Summer Learning Loss
Sharon Plante, Alex J Podchaski, Susan M. Bearden
In this segment we discuss highlights from the July 8th #Edtechchat on avoiding summer, learning loss.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
June 24, 2013 Blended Learning
Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT. Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media