Using Technology to Continue Instruction During School Closures
Susan Bearden, Nathan Stevens,and Alex J Podchaski
With education technology, learning doesn’t have to cease when a weather event or other emergencies cause closure. Learn how technology can help.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
February 6, 2018 EdTechCHAT
Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Susan Bearden is an educational consultant, author, blogger, and speaker who serves as the Digital Equity Project Director for the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN). Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media and Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media