Using Technology to Continue Instruction During School Closures
Susan Bearden, Nathan Stevens,and Alex J Podchaski
With education technology, learning doesn’t have to cease when a weather event or other emergencies cause closure. Learn how technology can help.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
February 6, 2018 EdTechCHAT
Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Susan Bearden is an educational consultant, author, blogger, and speaker who serves as the Digital Equity Project Director for the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN). Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media and Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Only One Who Likes Change is a Wet Baby! (Baby, Look At Us Now!)By Rita WirtzMay 23, 2020
- Embracing the FutureBy Tim RamseyMay 16, 2020
- 10 Areas That Districts Need to Focus on Post-COVID19By Jay EitnerMay 11, 2020
- Children’s Book Week 2020, at Home. Every Child a Reader!By Rita WirtzMay 8, 2020
- “All Together Now”, Thank A Teacher!By Rita WirtzMay 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media