Using Technology to Extend the Learning Environment and Blur the Line Between Home and School
Dr. Joe Mazza with Dr. Bob Perry and Elissa Malespina
In this episode of PTChat Radio, we discuss the highlights of the 01/08/14 #ptchat on extending the learning environment from home to school through technology.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
January 15, 2014 Blended Learning
Dr. Bob Perry is a 37 year California educator having taught pre-k through graduate school. Elissa Malespina is South Orange Middle School Librarian and Owner of ELM Educational Technology Consulting. Dr. Joe Mazza, is lead learner at Knapp Elementary in suburban Philadelphia. Dr. Joe Mazza (@Joe_Mazza) is lead learner at @KnappElementary in suburban Philadelphia.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media