Using Technology to Extend the Learning Environment and Blur the Line Between Home and School
Dr. Joe Mazza with Dr. Bob Perry and Elissa Malespina
In this episode of PTChat Radio, we discuss the highlights of the 01/08/14 #ptchat on extending the learning environment from home to school through technology.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
January 15, 2014 Blended Learning
Dr. Bob Perry is a 37 year California educator having taught pre-k through graduate school. Elissa Malespina is South Orange Middle School Librarian and Owner of ELM Educational Technology Consulting. Dr. Joe Mazza, is lead learner at Knapp Elementary in suburban Philadelphia. Dr. Joe Mazza (@Joe_Mazza) is lead learner at @KnappElementary in suburban Philadelphia.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media