Using Technology to Extend the Learning Environment and Blur the Line Between Home and School
Dr. Joe Mazza with Dr. Bob Perry and Elissa Malespina
In this episode of PTChat Radio, we discuss the highlights of the 01/08/14 #ptchat on extending the learning environment from home to school through technology.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
January 15, 2014 Blended Learning
Dr. Bob Perry is a 37 year California educator having taught pre-k through graduate school. Elissa Malespina is South Orange Middle School Librarian and Owner of ELM Educational Technology Consulting. Dr. Joe Mazza, is lead learner at Knapp Elementary in suburban Philadelphia. Dr. Joe Mazza (@Joe_Mazza) is lead learner at @KnappElementary in suburban Philadelphia.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media