Using Technology to Extend the Learning Environment and Blur the Line Between Home and School
Dr. Joe Mazza with Dr. Bob Perry and Elissa Malespina
In this episode of PTChat Radio,we discuss the highlightsof the 01/08/14#ptchaton extending the learning environment from home to school through technology.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
January 15, 2014 PT Chat
Dr. Bob Perry is a 37 year California educator having taught pre-k through graduate school. Elissa Malespina is South Orange Middle School Librarian and Owner of ELM Educational Technology Consulting. Dr. Joe Mazza, is lead learner at Knapp Elementary in suburban Philadelphia. Dr. Joe Mazza (@Joe_Mazza) is lead learner at @KnappElementary in suburban Philadelphia.
More from Joe Mazza
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media