Using Technology to Personalize Professional Development
Tom Murray, Sharon Plante, Shaelynn Farnsworth
In this week’s segment we talk about how to create ongoing, differentiated, and highly personalized, professional development.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
April 28, 2014 EdTechCHAT
Sheryl Farnsworth is a School Improvement Consultant, with an emphasis in Literacy, and Technology, and AIW from Iowa. Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT. Tom Murray serves as the Director of Technology and Cyber Education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, Pa.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media