Using the “F” Word with Young Children
We agree, professional child care programs rely on good, developmentally appropriate practice, but sometimes, with some children, you just have to break the rules.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
February 25, 2013 Child Care Nuggets and Hot Sauce
LLisa Murphy, currently a student in Champlain College’s early childhood M.Ed. program, has been involved with early childhood education for over 20 years. She has taught and worked with children in various environments, including Head Start programs, kindergarten, private preschools, family childcare, and many child care centers. Lisa’s standing-room-only seminars blend her outspoken advocacy with her commitment to creating child-centered, play-based early childhood environments with laughter and learning!
More from Lisa Murphy
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media