Using the “F” Word with Young Children
We agree, professional child care programs rely on good, developmentally appropriate practice, but sometimes, with some children, you just have to break the rules.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
February 25, 2013 Child Care Nuggets and Hot Sauce
LLisa Murphy, currently a student in Champlain College’s early childhood M.Ed. program, has been involved with early childhood education for over 20 years. She has taught and worked with children in various environments, including Head Start programs, kindergarten, private preschools, family childcare, and many child care centers. Lisa’s standing-room-only seminars blend her outspoken advocacy with her commitment to creating child-centered, play-based early childhood environments with laughter and learning!
More from Lisa Murphy
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media