Using the Four Step SAMR Model to Update Your Teaching Practice
Vicki Davis with Richard Wells
Our guest today walks us through the four stages of the SAMR model, an approach designed to help educators integrate technology into teaching and learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.9K 0
April 9, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Richard Wells has now taught for 10 years and has been head of technology in both private and public schools. He is currently at Orewa College, which became New Zealand’s first compulsory BYOD school in 2010. He specializes in student-centered learning, educational use of social media, augmented reality, and providing effective professional development that is centered on the individual teacher’s requirements and current skill-set.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media