Getting Your Students Involved in Global Partnerships
Vicki Davis withToni Olivieri-Barton
Tune in and learn how your classroom can be transformed by creating partnerships students around the world.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
July 29, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Toni Olivieri-Barton has been teaching 21st-century skills to adults and children for over 18 years. She currently is a librarian/media specialist and IB Coordinator and has a passion for global collaboration.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media