Getting Your Students Involved in Global Partnerships
Vicki Davis withToni Olivieri-Barton
Tune in and learn how your classroom can be transformed by creating partnerships students around the world.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
July 29, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Toni Olivieri-Barton has been teaching 21st-century skills to adults and children for over 18 years. She currently is a librarian/media specialist and IB Coordinator and has a passion for global collaboration.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media