Three Smart Tips for New Principals
Rob Pennington with Jen Schwanke
Being a new principal is exciting, challenging, scary and filled new things to learn quickly. Our guest offers a quick start guide.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.2K 0
July 28, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Jen Schwanke is the author of You’re the Principal! Now What? Strategies and Solutions for New School Leaders(ASCD). Schwanke began her career as a language arts educator and is currently a principal for the Dublin City School District in Dublin, Ohio. Rob Pennington is a middle school social studies teacher & lead tech coach in Connecticut, and ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media