Three Smart Tips for New Principals
Rob Pennington with Jen Schwanke
Being a new principal is exciting, challenging, scary and filled new things to learn quickly. Our guest offers a quick start guide.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.1K 0
July 28, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Jen Schwanke is the author of You’re the Principal! Now What? Strategies and Solutions for New School Leaders(ASCD). Schwanke began her career as a language arts educator and is currently a principal for the Dublin City School District in Dublin, Ohio. Rob Pennington is a middle school social studies teacher & lead tech coach in Connecticut, and ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media