Three Smart Tips for New Principals
Rob Pennington with Jen Schwanke
Being a new principal is exciting, challenging, scary and filled new things to learn quickly. Our guest offers a quick start guide.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.1K 0
July 28, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Jen Schwanke is the author of You’re the Principal! Now What? Strategies and Solutions for New School Leaders(ASCD). Schwanke began her career as a language arts educator and is currently a principal for the Dublin City School District in Dublin, Ohio. Rob Pennington is a middle school social studies teacher & lead tech coach in Connecticut, and ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media