Three Smart Tips for New Principals
Rob Pennington with Jen Schwanke
Being a new principal is exciting, challenging, scary and filled new things to learn quickly. Our guest offers a quick start guide.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.1K 0
July 28, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Jen Schwanke is the author of You’re the Principal! Now What? Strategies and Solutions for New School Leaders(ASCD). Schwanke began her career as a language arts educator and is currently a principal for the Dublin City School District in Dublin, Ohio. Rob Pennington is a middle school social studies teacher & lead tech coach in Connecticut, and ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media