Virtual High Schools: Keys to Online Learning Success
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins withDaniele Massey
Our guest fell into teaching at a virtual school. In this segment, she shares what she has learned about making virtual classes work.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
April 1, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Daniele Massey has over 12 years of experience as a classroom teacher, virtual teacher, mentor, instructional coach, teacher leader and educational consultant at the district, state, and national level. Massey is the Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA) 2013 Teacher of the Year and a military spouse.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media