Virtual High Schools: Learning Curves, Digital Relationship
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins with Jeremy Wagner
Though many of us feel that we are too busy to make our voices count, our guest explains why it’s importantto express your views.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
November 14, 2015 Teachers of The Year Radio
Jeremy Wagner is the 2013 Texas Teacher of the year and has largely advocated for increasing teacher involvement in education policy. When he’s not working to help improve the teaching profession in Austin, he teaches 8th grade science in Frenship ISD in Lubbock, TX.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media