Virtual High Schools: Learning Curves, Digital Relationship
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins with Jeremy Wagner
Though many of us feel that we are too busy to make our voices count, our guest explains why it’s importantto express your views.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
November 14, 2015 Teachers of The Year Radio
Jeremy Wagner is the 2013 Texas Teacher of the year and has largely advocated for increasing teacher involvement in education policy. When he’s not working to help improve the teaching profession in Austin, he teaches 8th grade science in Frenship ISD in Lubbock, TX.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media