Virtual Schools are Coming, Will Your Job Become Extinct?
Holly Elissa Bruno with Elizabeth A. City
|Virtual schools are popping up and raising questions about what “school” will be like in the future? Where will learning primarily take place? What will be the role of teachers? What will be the role of principals and directors? What should education leaders be doing and thinking about now to prepare for the road ahead?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Holly Elissa Bruno’s Web Site
Share 1.8K 0
October 25, 2011 Differentiated Instruction
Elizabeth A. City is Co-Director of the Doctor of Education Leadership (Ed.L.D.) Program and Lecturer on Education at the Harvard Graduate School of Education. Liz has served as a teacher, instructional coach, principal, and consultant. She has had several publications, including Strategy in Action: How School Systems Can Support Powerful Learning and Teaching, coauthored with Rachel E. Curtis (Harvard Education Press, 2009).
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media