Virtual Schools are Coming, Will Your Job Become Extinct?
Holly Elissa Bruno with Elizabeth A. City
|Virtual schools are popping up and raising questions about what “school” will be like in the future? Where will learning primarily take place? What will be the role of teachers? What will be the role of principals and directors? What should education leaders be doing and thinking about now to prepare for the road ahead?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Holly Elissa Bruno’s Web Site
Share 1.8K 0
October 25, 2011 Differentiated Instruction
Elizabeth A. City is Co-Director of the Doctor of Education Leadership (Ed.L.D.) Program and Lecturer on Education at the Harvard Graduate School of Education. Liz has served as a teacher, instructional coach, principal, and consultant. She has had several publications, including Strategy in Action: How School Systems Can Support Powerful Learning and Teaching, coauthored with Rachel E. Curtis (Harvard Education Press, 2009).
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media