Virtual Schools Are Coming, Will Your Job Become Extinct?
Holly Elissa Bruno with Elizabeth A. City
|Virtual schools are popping up and raising questions about what “school” will be like in the future? Where will learning primarily take place? What will be the role of teachers? What will be the role of principals and directors? What should education leaders be doing and thinking about now to prepare for the road ahead?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Holly Elissa Bruno’s Web Site
Share 2.0K 0
October 25, 2011 Directors and Administrators Channel
Elizabeth A. City is Co-Director of the Doctor of Education Leadership (Ed.L.D.) Program and Lecturer on Education at the Harvard Graduate School of Education. Liz has served as a teacher, instructional coach, principal, and consultant. She has had several publications, including Strategy in Action: How School Systems Can Support Powerful Learning and Teaching, coauthored with Rachel E. Curtis (Harvard Education Press, 2009).
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media