Voluntary Versus Forced Collaboration: How to Promote Authentic Collaboration in Schools
Nancy Blair, Tom Whitby, Don Gately
In this episode we cover highlights of the 3/18/14 #edchat on how to promote a spirit of authentic collaboration in schools.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
March 25, 2014 EdChat Radio
Don Gately is the principal at Jericho Middle School on Long island in New York. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant and cohost of Edchat. Jerry Blumengarten taught for 30 years as a teacher librarian for the New York City School System. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media