Voluntary Versus Forced Collaboration: How to Promote Authentic Collaboration in Schools
Nancy Blair, Tom Whitby, Don Gately
In this episode we cover highlights of the 3/18/14 #edchat on how to promote a spirit of authentic collaboration in schools.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
March 25, 2014 EdChat Radio
Don Gately is the principal at Jericho Middle School on Long island in New York. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant and cohost of Edchat. Jerry Blumengarten taught for 30 years as a teacher librarian for the New York City School System. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media