Voxer: What Is It? What Can It Do for Educators?
Don Wettrick withIrv Remedios
There is quite a bit of buzz about the app Voxer. Today we take a look at what all the talk is about.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
July 15, 2014 InnovatED
Irv Remedios is president of Voxer, leading the company’s overall strategy and presence in the communications industry. He has over 10 years of experience with Internet and mobile product launches, and has held executive roles at Mr. Number and Mozes Inc.
More from Don Wettrick
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media