Wait! Are You Teaching Civics, History, or Social Studies From a Textbook Written Decades Ago?
Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts recently sounded the alarm. Teaching civics has fallen by the wayside during a time when civic education is more important to our students than ever. What do we need to do to bring the way we are teaching, civics, history, and socials studies into the 21st century?
More from Patrick Riccards
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media