Wait! Are You Teaching Civics, History, or Social Studies From a Textbook Written Decades Ago?
Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts recently sounded the alarm. Teaching civics has fallen by the wayside during a time when civic education is more important to our students than ever. What do we need to do to bring the way we are teaching, civics, history, and socials studies into the 21st century?
More from Patrick Riccards
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media