I Didn’t Invite Teachers to the Table. It Was a Big Mistake
Jon Harper with Allyson Apsey
Our guest talks with us about school leadership, decision making and what she learned from her biggest mistake.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.4K 0
July 15, 2017 MY BAD
Allyson Apsey believes in looking for the good and the lesson in every situation. Being a principal for 13 years, a mom to two boys, and a wife gives her plenty of opportunities to make mistakes and learn from them.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media