I Didn’t Invite Teachers to the Table. It Was a Big Mistake
Jon Harper with Allyson Apsey
Our guest talks with us about school leadership, decision making and what she learned from her biggest mistake.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.4K 0
July 15, 2017 MY BAD
Allyson Apsey believes in looking for the good and the lesson in every situation. Being a principal for 13 years, a mom to two boys, and a wife gives her plenty of opportunities to make mistakes and learn from them.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media