I Didn’t Invite Teachers to the Table. It Was a Big Mistake
Jon Harper with Allyson Apsey
Our guest talks with us about school leadership, decision making and what she learned from her biggest mistake.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.4K 0
July 15, 2017 MY BAD
Allyson Apsey believes in looking for the good and the lesson in every situation. Being a principal for 13 years, a mom to two boys, and a wife gives her plenty of opportunities to make mistakes and learn from them.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media