We Love Common Core, We Hate the Teaching Tools
Darren Burris, Steven Weber, Sabra Eaton, Dr. Michael Mills
In this segment, our gueststell us why their view of Common Core Standards is favorable. They also share why they prefer creating their own teaching tools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
August 4, 2015 Common Core
Sabra Eaton is a keyboarding teacher that is passionate about building relationships with students.Educator inspired by technology integration while serving the whole child to give opportunities to our future. Dr. Michael Mills, Assistant Professor of Teaching and Learning at the University of Central Arkansas, is a leading expert on the practical uses of educational technology, particularly on using collaborative tools to better engage students and to design strategies for effectively integrating mobile devices in the classroom. He is an SXSWedu, ISTE, and SITE presenter and has been recognized as an Apple Distinguished Educator and Google Education Trainer.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media