We Love Common Core, We Hate the Teaching Tools
Darren Burris, Steven Weber, Sabra Eaton, Dr. Michael Mills
In this segment, our gueststell us why their view of Common Core Standards is favorable. They also share why they prefer creating their own teaching tools.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
August 4, 2015 Common Core
Sabra Eaton is a keyboarding teacher that is passionate about building relationships with students.Educator inspired by technology integration while serving the whole child to give opportunities to our future. Dr. Michael Mills, Assistant Professor of Teaching and Learning at the University of Central Arkansas, is a leading expert on the practical uses of educational technology, particularly on using collaborative tools to better engage students and to design strategies for effectively integrating mobile devices in the classroom. He is an SXSWedu, ISTE, and SITE presenter and has been recognized as an Apple Distinguished Educator and Google Education Trainer.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media