We Need More Positive Self-Talk and Less Comparing Ourselves to Other Teachers
Jon Harper and Mandy Froehlich with Phil Echols
Join us for a discussion on why we expect so much of ourselves, why it’s time to stop, and how we can change our inner dialogue.
Share 22 0
March 8, 2020 Teachers' Aid
Phil Echols is the Senior Administrator of Professional Learning for the Wake County Public School System, supporting Professional Learning Teams and Coaching. Born into a family of servant-leaders, he believes relationships are paramount and leading by example is imperative.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media