We Are Missing the Soft Skills, How Can We Teach Them?
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair with Nikki Morrell
Join us as we talk about how to fill the “soft skills” gap in our instruction.
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
October 11, 2016 EdChat Radio
Nikki Morrell is an educator, professional development coordinator, EdTech specialist, speaker, and educational cheerleader. She holds a B.A. in English and a Master of Humanities. Over the past sixteen years, she has taught English writing and composition, dance, cheer, humanities, and drama, but has moved into the roles EdTech and PD Coordinator this year. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia and previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is a former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media