We Are Missing the Soft Skills, How Can We Teach Them?
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair with Nikki Morrell
Join us as we talk about how to fill the “soft skills” gap in our instruction.
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
October 11, 2016 EdChat Radio
Nikki Morrell is an educator, professional development coordinator, EdTech specialist, speaker, and educational cheerleader. She holds a B.A. in English and a Master of Humanities. Over the past sixteen years, she has taught English writing and composition, dance, cheer, humanities, and drama, but has moved into the roles EdTech and PD Coordinator this year. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia and previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is a former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media