Weaving Media Literacy into All of Your Lesson Plans
Julie Smith with Ben Boyington
Join us as we talk about why it’s important to include media literacy in all content areas and how to do so simply.
Visit site: http://heyjuliesmith.com
Share 2.1K 0
February 25, 2017 Digital Truth
Ben Boyington is a veteran high school teacher, researcher, and activist whose critical media literacy work (education and activism) is based on the idea that skepticism and action are essential to engagement with the body politic. Julie Smith, author, has taught media literacy at the university level since 1997.
More from Julie Smith
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media