Weaving Media Literacy into All of Your Lesson Plans
Julie Smith with Ben Boyington
Join us as we talk about why it’s important to include media literacy in all content areas and how to do so simply.
Visit site: http://heyjuliesmith.com
Share 2.1K 0
Ben Boyington is a veteran high school teacher, researcher, and activist whose critical media literacy work (education and activism) is based on the idea that skepticism and action are essential to engagement with the body politic. Julie Smith, author, has taught media literacy at the university level since 1997.
More from Julie Smith
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media