What All Teachers Can Learn from a Flipped Math Class
Jon Bergmann with Shane Ferguson
Join us as we look at how a math teacheremploys flipped learning to teach math and more.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
December 13, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Shane Ferguson is a 7th grade teacher at Milford Junior High School in Milford, Ohio. He is in his 4th year of flipping his math class and 1st year of self guided mastery.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media