What All Teachers Can Learn from a Flipped Math Class
Jon Bergmann with Shane Ferguson
Join us as we look at how a math teacheremploys flipped learning to teach math and more.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
December 13, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Shane Ferguson is a 7th grade teacher at Milford Junior High School in Milford, Ohio. He is in his 4th year of flipping his math class and 1st year of self guided mastery.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media