What All Teachers Can Learn from a Flipped Math Class
Jon Bergmann with Shane Ferguson
Join us as we look at how a math teacheremploys flipped learning to teach math and more.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
December 13, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Shane Ferguson is a 7th grade teacher at Milford Junior High School in Milford, Ohio. He is in his 4th year of flipping his math class and 1st year of self guided mastery.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media