What All Teachers Can Learn from a Flipped Math Class
Jon Bergmann with Shane Ferguson
Join us as we look at how a math teacheremploys flipped learning to teach math and more.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.7K 0
December 13, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Shane Ferguson is a 7th grade teacher at Milford Junior High School in Milford, Ohio. He is in his 4th year of flipping his math class and 1st year of self guided mastery.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media