What Are Digital Badges, Why Do They Matter?
Kyle Hamstra and David Niguidula
|Digital badges are a new system for managing student mastery across the curriculum. Tune in to learn about digital badges, digital portfolios, and why they matter.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 986 0
January 21, 2019 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
David Niguidula, the author of "Demonstrating Student Mastery with Digital Badges and Portfolios" (ASCD), has been researching and implementing digital portfolio programs in schools for the last 25 years. He is also the founder of Ideas Consulting, which has been providing online portfolio services through the software he manages, Richer Picture. Kyle Hamstra is a STEM Specialist at Davis Drive Elementary in Cary, North Carolina and ASCD Emerging Leader 2016.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media