What Are Digital Badges, Why Do They Matter?
Kyle Hamstra and David Niguidula
|Digital badges are a new system for managing student mastery across the curriculum. Tune in to learn about digital badges, digital portfolios, and why they matter.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 986 0
January 21, 2019 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
David Niguidula, the author of "Demonstrating Student Mastery with Digital Badges and Portfolios" (ASCD), has been researching and implementing digital portfolio programs in schools for the last 25 years. He is also the founder of Ideas Consulting, which has been providing online portfolio services through the software he manages, Richer Picture. Kyle Hamstra is a STEM Specialist at Davis Drive Elementary in Cary, North Carolina and ASCD Emerging Leader 2016.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Only One Who Likes Change is a Wet Baby! (Baby, Look At Us Now!)By Rita WirtzMay 23, 2020
- Embracing the FutureBy Tim RamseyMay 16, 2020
- 10 Areas That Districts Need to Focus on Post-COVID19By Jay EitnerMay 11, 2020
- Children’s Book Week 2020, at Home. Every Child a Reader!By Rita WirtzMay 8, 2020
- “All Together Now”, Thank A Teacher!By Rita WirtzMay 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media