What Are Digital Badges, Why Do They Matter?
Kyle Hamstra and David Niguidula
|Digital badges are a new system for managing student mastery across the curriculum. Tune in to learn about digital badges, digital portfolios, and why they matter.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 986 0
January 21, 2019 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
David Niguidula, the author of "Demonstrating Student Mastery with Digital Badges and Portfolios" (ASCD), has been researching and implementing digital portfolio programs in schools for the last 25 years. He is also the founder of Ideas Consulting, which has been providing online portfolio services through the software he manages, Richer Picture. Kyle Hamstra is a STEM Specialist at Davis Drive Elementary in Cary, North Carolina and ASCD Emerging Leader 2016.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media