GBL: What Are Digital Badges, Why They Matter?
Matt Farber and Steve Isaacs withNoah Geisel
In this segment, we look at the emerging trend around digital badges as a form of micro-credentialing.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 2.5K 1
April 16, 2016 Game Based Learning
Noah Geisel is an educator, learner, blogger, tinkerer and adventurer with a passion for changing the world. He is the co-founder of the weekly Digital Badges Twitter chat #BadgeChatK12, a partner on the Clinton Global Initiative commitment to action Recognizing Assets & Opening Doors, and in 2013 had the honor of serving his colleagues as the ACTFL National Language Teacher of the Year.
More from Matthew Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media