GBL: What Are Digital Badges, Why They Matter?
Matt Farber and Steve Isaacs with Noah Geisel
In this segment, we look at the emerging trend around digital badges as a form of micro-credentialing.
Share 2.5K 1
April 16, 2016 Game Based Learning
Noah Geisel is an educator, learner, blogger, tinkerer and adventurer with a passion for changing the world. He is the co-founder of the weekly Digital Badges Twitter chat #BadgeChatK12, a partner on the Clinton Global Initiative commitment to action Recognizing Assets & Opening Doors, and in 2013 had the honor of serving his colleagues as the ACTFL National Language Teacher of the Year.
More from M. Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media