GBL: What Are Digital Badges, Why They Matter?
Matt Farber and Steve Isaacs with Noah Geisel
In this segment, we look at the emerging trend around digital badges as a form of micro-credentialing.
Share 2.5K 1
April 16, 2016 Game Based Learning
Noah Geisel is an educator, learner, blogger, tinkerer and adventurer with a passion for changing the world. He is the co-founder of the weekly Digital Badges Twitter chat #BadgeChatK12, a partner on the Clinton Global Initiative commitment to action Recognizing Assets & Opening Doors, and in 2013 had the honor of serving his colleagues as the ACTFL National Language Teacher of the Year.
More from M. Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media