What Are the Myths and Misconceptions Around Formative Assessment?
Larry Ferlazzo withNancy Frey
In this segment we check our understanding of formative assessment and look at tools and strategies for responding to the results.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
November 19, 2014 Classroom Q & A
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media