What Are the Basics Every Teacher Should Know About the Maker Movement?
Larry Ferlazzo with Sylvia Martinez, Tanya Baker Ed.
The Maker Movement is part of a fundamental rethinking about instruction and its place in the process of life-long learning. In this segment we cover the basics every teacher needs to know about it.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media