What Are the Best Organizational Tools for Educators?
Sharon Plante, Susan M. Bearden, Justin Staub
In this segment we look at tools that can support your workflow and help you get and stay organized.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
June 9, 2014 EdTechCHAT
Dr. Justin Staub is a Social Studies teacher and building technology leader at the Downingtown STEM Academy, an International Baccalaureate world school with a 1:1 Macbook Program. Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media