What Are the Best Ways to Assess Student Work?
Larry Ferlazzo withAndrew Miller, Suzie Boss, Meg Riordan, Ph.D.
In this segment we go in search of better ways to assess student learning.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
April 19, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Andrew Miller is on the faculty for the Buck Institute for Education and ASCD. He is a regular blogger for Edutopia and ASCD and is the author of the book Freedom to Fail. Suzie Boss, education writer and consultant, is the author of several books, including Bringing Innovation to School. Meg Riordan, Ph.D. is the Director of External Research at EL Education (formerly Expeditionary Learning) and co-author of Going to Scale with New School Designs: reinventing high school.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media