What Are the Best Ways to Assess Student Work?
Larry Ferlazzo withAndrew Miller, Suzie Boss, Meg Riordan, Ph.D.
In this segment we go in search of better ways to assess student learning.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
April 19, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Andrew Miller is on the faculty for the Buck Institute for Education and ASCD. He is a regular blogger for Edutopia and ASCD and is the author of the book Freedom to Fail. Suzie Boss, education writer and consultant, is the author of several books, including Bringing Innovation to School. Meg Riordan, Ph.D. is the Director of External Research at EL Education (formerly Expeditionary Learning) and co-author of Going to Scale with New School Designs: reinventing high school.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media