What Are the Best Ways to Assess Student Work?
Larry Ferlazzo withAndrew Miller, Suzie Boss, Meg Riordan, Ph.D.
In this segment we go in search of better ways to assess student learning.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.9K 0
April 19, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Andrew Miller is on the faculty for the Buck Institute for Education and ASCD. He is a regular blogger for Edutopia and ASCD and is the author of the book Freedom to Fail. Suzie Boss, education writer and consultant, is the author of several books, including Bringing Innovation to School. Meg Riordan, Ph.D. is the Director of External Research at EL Education (formerly Expeditionary Learning) and co-author of Going to Scale with New School Designs: reinventing high school.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media