What Are the Best Ways to Teach Creativity?
Vicki Davis with Amin Saberi, Anne Trumbore
In a recent survey the majority of creative people said that they were self-taught. Fewer than 17% said that teachers had played a major role in developing their creativity. How can we best teach creativity?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media