What Are the Defining Qualities of a Modern Teacher?
Nancy Blair. Tom Whitby andGenise Reid
The role of the teacher has changed and the evolution continues. In this segment we look at what it really takes to be a teacher today.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.6K 0
June 23, 2015 EdChat Radio
Genise Reid is an instructional administrator in Birmingham, Al. She has been in education for 20 years. She is excited about serving learners, both teachers and students. She believes that collaborating in effective teams is a catalyst for strengthening school culture and for enhancing teacher learning. Nancy Blair has returned to public education as a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media