What Are the Defining Qualities of a Modern Teacher?
Nancy Blair. Tom Whitby andGenise Reid
The role of the teacher has changed and the evolution continues. In this segment we look at what it really takes to be a teacher today.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.6K 0
June 23, 2015 EdChat Radio
Genise Reid is an instructional administrator in Birmingham, Al. She has been in education for 20 years. She is excited about serving learners, both teachers and students. She believes that collaborating in effective teams is a catalyst for strengthening school culture and for enhancing teacher learning. Nancy Blair has returned to public education as a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media