What Are the Five Best Practices to Promote Better Student Learning
Larry Ferlazzo with Diana Laufenberg, Jeff Charbonneau
In this segment we ask two teachers to identify what they believe are the five most effective things any teacher can do to promote better learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 1
March 4, 2014 Classroom Q and A
Diana Laufenberg is a Nationally Board Certified social studies teacher currently teaching 7th-graders in Flagstaff, AZ. Her work focuses on inquiry-driven, project-based teaching and learning that uses the modern tools of the day. Jeff Charbonneau is a chemistry, physics, and engineering teacher at Zillah High School in Zillah, WA. He was named as the 2013 National Teacher of the Year.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media