What Are the Five Best Practices to Promote Better Student Learning
Larry Ferlazzo with Diana Laufenberg, Jeff Charbonneau
In this segment we ask two teachers to identify what they believe are the five most effective things any teacher can do to promote better learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 1
March 4, 2014 Classroom Q & A
Diana Laufenberg is a Nationally Board Certified social studies teacher currently teaching 7th-graders in Flagstaff, AZ. Her work focuses on inquiry-driven, project-based teaching and learning that uses the modern tools of the day. Jeff Charbonneau is a chemistry, physics, and engineering teacher at Zillah High School in Zillah, WA. He was named as the 2013 National Teacher of the Year.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media