What Are the Habits of Lifelong Readers, How Do We Instill Them?
Larry Ferlazzo with Donalyn Miller
In this segment we look at the various types of reading and seek answers to the questions what are the habits of lifelong readers and how do we develop these habits in our students?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 9.7K 0
February 5, 2014 Classroom Q and A
Donalyn Miller has worked with a variety of upper elementary and middle school students and currently teaches fifth grade in Forth Worth, Texas. She is the author of The Book Whisperer and Reading in the Wild. Her advice has appeared in many publications.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media