What Are the Habits of Lifelong Readers, How Do We Instill Them?
Larry Ferlazzo with Donalyn Miller
In this segment we look at the various types of reading and seek answers to the questions what are the habits of lifelong readers and how do we develop these habits in our students?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 9.7K 0
February 5, 2014 Classroom Q & A
Donalyn Miller has worked with a variety of upper elementary and middle school students and currently teaches fifth grade in Forth Worth, Texas. She is the author of The Book Whisperer and Reading in the Wild. Her advice has appeared in many publications.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media