What Are the Habits of Lifelong Readers, How Do We Instill Them?
Larry Ferlazzo with Donalyn Miller
In this segment we look at the various types of reading and seek answers to the questions what are the habits of lifelong readers and how do we develop these habits in our students?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 9.7K 0
February 5, 2014 Classroom Q & A
Donalyn Miller has worked with a variety of upper elementary and middle school students and currently teaches fifth grade in Forth Worth, Texas. She is the author of The Book Whisperer and Reading in the Wild. Her advice has appeared in many publications.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media