What Are the Keys to Effective Student Collaborative Learning?
Larry Ferlazzo with Robin Brandehoff and Michael Thornton
Join us as we draw a distinction between cooperation and collaboration and how to cultivate effective collaborative skills in our students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
March 3, 2018 Classroom Q & A
Robin Brandehoff is an educator, PhD student, and theatre arts practitioner driven to work alongside students and emerging teachers in communities facing conflict and marginalization using drama to educate, play, and liberate. Her research focuses on examining the oppressions and traumas of marginalized communities of color. Michael Thornton has been an elementary school educator in the Charlottesville, VA area for the last 10 years. He is a student-centered educator who encourages his students to be independent and creative critical thinkers.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media