What Are the Most Exciting Developments in Education Today?
Larry Ferlazzo withTricia Hyun, Sarah Thomas
The world of education is arguably changing more rapidly than ever before in history. What are the most exciting developments in education today?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.1K 0
November 3, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Tricia Hyun teaches 7th grade ELA in the Fullerton School District. She is in her 3rd year with CTA’s Instructional Leadership Corp and in her 2nd year with CTA Institute for Teaching’s Teacher Think Tanks where the focus is on strength based, teacher driven change. Sarah Thomas is a Google Certified Innovator and the founder of the #EduMatch movement, a project that empowers educators to make global connections across common areas of interest.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media