What Are the Most Exciting Developments in Education Today?
Larry Ferlazzo withTricia Hyun, Sarah Thomas
The world of education is arguably changing more rapidly than ever before in history. What are the most exciting developments in education today?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.1K 0
November 3, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Tricia Hyun teaches 7th grade ELA in the Fullerton School District. She is in her 3rd year with CTA’s Instructional Leadership Corp and in her 2nd year with CTA Institute for Teaching’s Teacher Think Tanks where the focus is on strength based, teacher driven change. Sarah Thomas is a Google Certified Innovator and the founder of the #EduMatch movement, a project that empowers educators to make global connections across common areas of interest.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media