What Are the Most Exciting Developments in Education Today?
Larry Ferlazzo withTricia Hyun, Sarah Thomas
The world of education is arguably changing more rapidly than ever before in history. What are the most exciting developments in education today?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.1K 0
November 3, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Tricia Hyun teaches 7th grade ELA in the Fullerton School District. She is in her 3rd year with CTA’s Instructional Leadership Corp and in her 2nd year with CTA Institute for Teaching’s Teacher Think Tanks where the focus is on strength based, teacher driven change. Sarah Thomas is a Google Certified Innovator and the founder of the #EduMatch movement, a project that empowers educators to make global connections across common areas of interest.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media