What Are the Most Exciting Developments in Education Today?
Larry Ferlazzo withTricia Hyun, Sarah Thomas
The world of education is arguably changing more rapidly than ever before in history. What are the most exciting developments in education today?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.1K 0
November 3, 2017 Classroom Q and A
Tricia Hyun teaches 7th grade ELA in the Fullerton School District. She is in her 3rd year with CTA’s Instructional Leadership Corp and in her 2nd year with CTA Institute for Teaching’s Teacher Think Tanks where the focus is on strength based, teacher driven change. Sarah Thomas is a Google Certified Innovator and the founder of the #EduMatch movement, a project that empowers educators to make global connections across common areas of interest.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media