What are the Pros and Cons of Collaboration as a Teaching Strategy?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair,Dennis Dill
Many now accept that collaboration among students in the classroom is superior to direct instruction. In this segment we explore the pros and cons?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media