What are the Pros and Cons of Collaboration as a Teaching Strategy?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair,Dennis Dill
Many now accept that collaboration among students in the classroom is superior to direct instruction. In this segment we explore the pros and cons?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media