What Are the Unique Challenges Female Educators Face?
Larry Ferlazzo withRusul Airubail, Shanna Peeples, Megan Allen
Tune in as we explore the realities of gender in the classroom and the front office.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
October 28, 2015 Classroom Q & A
Rusul Airubail is a writer on education, teaching and learning. She is an editor of Medium.com’s The Synapse publication on Learning, Teaching and Education. Shannah Peeples is the 2015 National Teacher of the Year from Amarillo, TX where she teaches high school English, is the Dept. Chair and an instructional coach. Megan Allen is a National Board Certified Teacher and the Director of the Master of Arts in Teacher Leadership at Mount Holyoke College in western Massachusetts. She is co-hosts #edugeekchat every 2nd and 4th Thursday.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media