What Are the Unique Challenges Female Educators Face?
Larry Ferlazzo withRusul Airubail, Shanna Peeples, Megan Allen
Tune in as we explore the realities of gender in the classroom and the front office.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
October 28, 2015 Classroom Q & A
Rusul Airubail is a writer on education, teaching and learning. She is an editor of Medium.com’s The Synapse publication on Learning, Teaching and Education. Shannah Peeples is the 2015 National Teacher of the Year from Amarillo, TX where she teaches high school English, is the Dept. Chair and an instructional coach. Megan Allen is a National Board Certified Teacher and the Director of the Master of Arts in Teacher Leadership at Mount Holyoke College in western Massachusetts. She is co-hosts #edugeekchat every 2nd and 4th Thursday.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media